PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After being a Yamaha Rhino owner since 2005, I decided to get a new family toy. I purchased a 2010 Polaris Ranger Crew LE in the sandstone color scheme. The family and I recently had a chance to take the Ranger on a picnic above my house.

This is the beginning of our little ride.

Great native fishing streams above the house!

We had experienced some snow last week that had melted everywhere else in our county. The snow was still about 10-15 inch's @ 5000ft elevation.

My boy's were so Happy to get to play in the snow!

My lovely wife making lunch for all 3 of her Boy's.

The Polaris Ranger Crew has opened up a new way for my family to be able to have fun together. The Yamaha Rhino could not provide this because somebody was always left out. I hope to get many years of fun out of this UTV as the Rhino provided.

R

·
0 Posts
Welcome to the PRC Randy. Great pics of the family and congratulations on your Ranger,

Roger

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
WELCOME

Welcome from Texas.Nice looking family there.Got to love those crews,there great.I have a 09 crew and we love it.

dlineman1 prc9756

·
Registered
907 Posts
Welcome Aboard nice toy your Family will have a lot of fun

·
SSW Moderator
5,627 Posts
Welcome to the PRC

·
Registered
636 Posts
Welcome to the PRC from AZ, congrats on the Ranger and thanks for sharing the pictures!!!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Wecome to the Prc Randy and what a great family you have there that CREW will fit ya perfect......

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome from your neighbor - above Cherokee on the Parkway. Hope you all enjoy your new ride; you sure live in a beautiful area (I fish the Natahalla once in a while!). Bet those two good looking boys will "be on" those little brookies up above you, before you know it!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guy's for making me feel welcome to this forum. I have been watching this forum for a while and you have probable the cleanest and most informative forum on the web. I hope to be at the 2010 Royal Blue rally this year. "Ride safely"

·
Registered
587 Posts
Sweet ride, similar reasons that I purchased mine, enjoy & keep sharing pictures like the ones above!

·
Registered
393 Posts
Welcome Randy! Awesome pics of the family, looks like beautiful country you live in. I am sure the ranger will provide many years of enjoyment to you and your family.

Scott

1 - 13 of 13 Posts