PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name's Brad, people call me Brad. First post for me.. On any kind of forum that is. I live here in L.A. which is LOWER ARKANSAS; where the mud is thick, trails are wide, and there's no shortage of rides each and every weekend or holiday. I've had a Polaris since 2000 (Magnum 500) and just recently purchased a used 2013 900LE XP Ranger. Lock and Ride glass on front and back, 3" lift, BackWoods Armor arched A-arms, 29.5" Terminators, hard top, Warn winch, 30" double row light bar on the front and a 12" double row light bar on the back. The bike only had 600 miles on it and it was a hell of a bargain. Needless to say, I love my big red wagon! So anyways, I'm glad to be here..... I'm sure I'll be typing to ya soon.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Welcome brad, congrats on your purchase .you will be happy you joined this forum ... Great people and great knowledge, without these fellow members , I would have simple abandoned a few of my projects on my 900xp(wiring, to be specific) best of luck with your new ride!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Welcome Brad... lots of good stuff here. Post some pics of your 900!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Welcome to PRC

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Welcome to PRC, Brad.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.