PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, newbie from the U.P of Michigan. Just sold my 2012 Ranger:icon_frown: be getting a new one shortly.:****sure:
Been here 7 years, was out in Arizona 16 years lots of riding in the Bradshaw mountains. Waiting for the snow to leave
get back out in the woods.:positive:

·
Registered
973 Posts
Hello, newbie from the U.P of Michigan. Just sold my 2012 Ranger:icon_frown: be getting a new one shortly.:****sure:
Been here 7 years, was out in Arizona 16 years lots of riding in the Bradshaw mountains. Waiting for the snow to leave
get back out in the woods.:positive:
The UP area is fun, so what are you thinking of getting? I'm thinking you will want a cab :****sure:

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Welcome aboard PRC, Dano.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Welcome to PRC from southern Ontario. I've been back & forth to Duluth via St Ignace & the Soo a few times over the years. I bet there's a lot of riding opportunities w/ the old railbeds up there.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Welcome to PRC!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Welcome to PRC

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Welcome to PRC from southern Ontario. I've been back & forth to Duluth via St Ignace & the Soo a few times over the years. I bet there's a lot of riding opportunities w/ the old railbeds up there.
There are some stretches of railbeds, most of my riding is in the woods. Many mapped and unmapped trails.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.