PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there currently any other options for brush guards or bumpers for these units, besides the OEM brush guard extension?

I'm trying to find doors and bumpers, but have had no luck outside of Polaris branding. Not very happy with the look of their brush guard extension/completion kit.
:dread:

·
Registered
26 Posts
I've been looking for a front bumper for some time the only one available now is from Tough Country though SideBySideStuff.com, But I don't think it looks any better than the OEM. For the rear there are several that will fit I have one from Super ATV, Wild Boar ATV also has one and I think any of the rear for the 2017 XP 1000 should fit. I have the Polaris doors as the came on it and I think they are really well made doors and would be hard to beat the quality of them. I hope this is of some help

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been looking for a front bumper for some time the only one available now is from Tough Country though SideBySideStuff.com, But I don't think it looks any better than the OEM. For the rear there are several that will fit I have one from Super ATV, Wild Boar ATV also has one and I think any of the rear for the 2017 XP 1000 should fit. I have the Polaris doors as the came on it and I think they are really well made doors and would be hard to beat the quality of them. I hope this is of some help
Thanks! This helps. Did not know 2017 1000 xp bumpers will fit on 2018. I like the doors, but not so much the price tag.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts