PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am blowing fuses on my drive circuit. I traced the red and green striped wire back to the front and rear. I unplugged the solid state relay and front diff. I have continuity but after plugging the solid state relay and rear solenoid up I have a short to ground. I ordered and replaced the solid state relay and now the buggy quit blowing fuses, it shows on the screen that different drive modes are working with no check engine. Solenoid is not engaging and is getting really hot. I unplugged the solenoid and have 60ohms across terminals but when I pulse 12 volts to solenoid it won’t move. Please help I don’t wanna buy a solenoid if I don’t need one.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am blowing fuses on my drive circuit. I traced the red and green striped wire back to the front and rear. I unplugged the solid state relay and front diff. I have continuity but after plugging the solid state relay and rear solenoid up I have a short to ground. I ordered and replaced the solid state relay and now the buggy quit blowing fuses, it shows on the screen that different drive modes are working with no check engine. Solenoid is not engaging and is getting really hot. I unplugged the solenoid and have 60ohms across terminals but when I pulse 12 volts to solenoid it won’t move. Please help I don’t wanna buy a solenoid if I don’t need one.
Can anyone give me any advice please?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts