PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy All, I am new to forum and love all the discussions I have read thus far, very informational! Here are a few questions:

I am going to run some 30/10-14 tires but am wanting to know -
Best offset for wheels? looking at (3.5+3.5) for front and back.
Will I need spacers? I like the “bold/wider” stance on these machines.

Absolutely any help and pictures of your set ups will be greatly appreciated if you have already went through this process, and prob help the gray hair situation! Thank you

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
4+3 will set them out farther. Don't think your going to be able to run 30's without a lift, or forward a arms. You'll get rub at full lock on the steering.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
4+3 will set them out farther. Don't think your going to be able to run 30's without a lift, or forward a arms. You'll get rub at full lock on the steering.
So that being said will I need any spacers to “level” up my new wheels from from to back?

·
Registered
2 Posts
4-3 front and rear will give you the wider look that you want with 1 inch spacers in the back. I went with 5-2 in the front and 4-3 in the back, this set up gives me even looking spacing front to rear but is 1 inch narrower all the way around. I am running 32 inch carnivore tires that actually measure 31 and have the shocks moved to the outer upper position. So far no rubs. As a precaution I sanded the lower pan lip edge behind the front tire at its closest point with the wheels turned so that it would not catch in reverse.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
4-3 front and rear will give you the wider look that you want with 1 inch spacers in the back. I went with 5-2 in the front and 4-3 in the back, this set up gives me even looking spacing front to rear but is 1 inch narrower all the way around. I am running 32 inch carnivore tires that actually measure 31 and have the shocks moved to the outer upper position. So far no rubs. As a precaution I sanded the lower pan lip edge behind the front tire at its closest point with the wheels turned so that it would not catch in reverse.
Hell Ya! Thank you, going to order all my stuff next week and will post some picture, thank you sir! Greatly appreciated!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts