PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone!

We're trying to break a record, $1 million dollars in sales on Amazon for 2014, and are dangerously close to making that a reality!

Did you know that we have all of our product line currently available on Amazon US and Amazon Canada?

We also have select items on Amazon Prime US and Canada, including:
  • OEM Replacement Parking Brakes, Recoil Starter Wheels, Ignition Switches and Master Cylinder Reservoir
  • EMP Bumpers for RZRs and Rangers
  • Impact Implement Landscape Rakes, Chisel Plows, Plow Blades and 1-Point Lift Systems
  • Firestorm Compact Cab Heaters
  • Sirius LED Light Bars in a variety of sizes
  • Aluminum Hawse and Roller Fairleads, Contactors/Solenoids, Dash Switches and Handle Bar Rocker Switches
  • Ranger and RZR Winch Mount Plates
  • AmSteel®-Blue Synthetic Cables
  • and the always popular Rubber Line Stoppers!

We also have a DENALI Plow Special going on: 72" Pro Series DENALI Plow Kits with HydroTurns for $1199.99 (a $400.00 savings!). That price is going away at 12:01am Jan. 1, 2015 so grab one now for some plowing fun!

Selling 40 of those plow kits with hydroturns is all we need to hit our goal!

Help us make our goal a reality in these final hours of 2014 and check out our products on Amazon!
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_pg_2...&keywords=MotoAlliance&ie=UTF8&qid=1419994957

Thanks and Happy New Year!

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
OK....you can Thank Me now Mr.President.....I just ordered one of your 4500 lb winches for me 900xp....Happy New Year

·
Registered
621 Posts
^Because its ebay LOL idk I've always found if you contact peter or a vendor they will match or beat most ebay prices when I comes to winches. I bet I've ordered up 12 viper winches for people over the last year, usually thru RVS Performance.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
So just tell me I'm screwed again Fuse....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts