PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after a long labor of love my ranger is finally finished. I bought it new from the dealer over a year ago and after some wheeling and dealing with the owner I was able to build it just right plus I have also become close friends with the owner. Its a 2013 900x, and now for the extras I first installed a 2 inch high lift, next came the factory wheels to replace the steel rims and I had them painted with rubberized peel paint so in the future I can make them back to factory finish if I desire. I then installed a roof, fold out front windshield, factory rear slider and rear factor bumper. The next big install was the factory camo doors and heater. Which I am happy to say was able to work out a deal with the owner for some swapped out work. Once those were install I had the factory wiper installed and then the rear bed electric dump. I have since recently installed the front extreme bumper, factory glacier pro plow system and led lights and light bar. The only thing left to install is my set of mattracks and a factory radio system. These machines are awesome I only wish I got one sooner. Looking forward to a lot of fun in this thing.

Attachments

·
Registered
187 Posts
Looks great, i'm jealous of your doors and heater...

Reactions: trog

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
s a weeet ride love the camo and cab :encouragement: T&S

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks for all the compliments but U told a lie I actually got the rear bed topper from polaris last week. I just got it installed I will get some pics and show you all. I love my single rows that is all I will ever buy for my machines. I off set the roof shadow with the cubes on the bumper but even with them off I am very impressed with the intensity coming from the roof bar. I also recently installed a new radio that I made a custom mount for and installed my airless tires that I just took off for winter. If it is nice out tomm I will post a bunch of new pics. But again thanks for all the post. Sorry again for the little white lie but these damn things are addictive

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.