PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would it be possible to retrofit an 800 style hub/spindle front end to the 500 mid and replace the strut assembly? Seems someone would have an outside the box idea for a bigger lift on the strut equipped rigs.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Would it be possible to retrofit an 800 style hub/spindle front end to the 500 mid and replace the strut assembly? Seems someone would have an outside the box idea for a bigger lift on the strut equipped rigs.
Get ahold of Outkast Lift ppl, this is how they installed the monster lift on the midsize with struts. Then ended up putting a balljoint in the top of the strut housing, then somehow installed an upper A-arm.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I've had trouble getting in contact with Outkast for a while now. They won't even return my phone calls after countless messages left. I'm pretty disappointed. All I wanted to ask them was about a lift for my crew like they built and some info. But it looks like I'll be talking to S3 soon.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Yeah getting in touch with backwoods or outcast is a joke. I wouldn't recommend either

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
yah, 2 of the best companies and ya cant contact em...glad others are stepping up their game!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well with backwoods and outcast out of the picture who is a fella to turn to? was leaning toward arched a arms as an only option. im going on 4 years waiting on a lift worth buying, 1.75" spacer is hardly a lift kit. This sucks! I cant sell this pig as I still owe on it and a new full size is out of my price range, much less with lift.

·
Registered
642 Posts
It took Outkast 7 weeks to get my a-arms to me. I can only imagine a full lift from them now

·
Registered
209 Posts
Mid Size guys have rights too dang it.

Reactions: mustangwagz

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Yall need to start reading our lift threads. STACK LIFTS and get longer a arms. Stateline customs and s3 will make them for around 300. Then grab rhino axles and there you have a 4" lift.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Yall need to start reading our lift threads. STACK LIFTS and get longer a arms. Stateline customs and s3 will make them for around 300. Then grab rhino axles and there you have a 4" lift.
I don't appreciate your tone, sir.

lol jk, I'll look into it right away jefe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts