PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a BC Crew and I love it except for the hard shifting due to the clutch which I just have not had time to dig into yet.
If you haven't fixed your clutch issue as of now contact your Polaris dealer and ask them about the Back Country clutch bulletin. I picked up a back country crew with full cab and took it to Eastern Kentucky for Elk season last December and did not like the hard shifting. Dropped it off when I got back and they installed a different clutch to correct this issue. It shifts very smooth now. Manager told me there was a bulletin to replace if anyone complains.

·
Vendor
2,099 Posts
If you haven't fixed your clutch issue as of now contact your Polaris dealer and ask them about the Back Country clutch bulletin. I picked up a back country crew with full cab and took it to Eastern Kentucky for Elk season last December and did not like the hard shifting. Dropped it off when I got back and they installed a different clutch to correct this issue. It shifts very smooth now. Manager told me there was a bulletin to replace if anyone complains.
It is not a new clutch, all Ranger xp built before April 10 of last year with the issues can get some new parts installed. I got the parts but that was not my issue, it was alignment and we have an alignment video to fix it now.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts