PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just bought a 2015 900 XP with a full cab. It has the hinged door windows, but one side is missing the little knob that holds the window in place when it's open. I have searched for a place to order a replacement, but none of the part diagrams that I have found identify a part number for this piece, instead they just indicate the whole hinged window assembly.

Does anyone know where I could order this part?

Thanks,
Jake

·
Registered
242 Posts
What kind of knob is it? can you post a picture?
if it is screw on knob you may be able to match on up at the hardware or big box store just get the right thread configiration

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It screws together, but on the outside, it has a groove so that when you fold the window around you can turn it to capture the window and keep it from flopping around. I won't be back to the farm until this weekend, but I'll try to get a picture then! Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My dad stopped by the Polaris dealer and they were able to give him the knob off of a door that had broken that they had, so we're good to go! Thanks for all of the help!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
iowa_hick
PRC Polaris Ranger Club
PRCforum is the best Polaris forum community to discuss RZR 1000, Crew 900, PRC Ranger Club, XP 900, RZR XP 4 900, RZR 570, HD, 170, RZR-S, XP 900, RZR XP 4 900, ORV, side by side, SSW and off-road information.
Full Forum Listing