PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Vendor
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In spirit of the Holidays approaching, and to celebrate our Annual Black Friday & Cyber Monday Sale, FixMyToys is giving away $25 Vouchers to (4) Lucky Winners per day.

If you haven't already checked out the details to our Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale, visit the thread below!

2019 Annual Black Friday / Cyber Monday Sale

Belts 20% OFF
Filters 25% OFF
Oil/Kits 15% OFF
Accessories Up To 40% OFF
Apparel & Gear Up To 75% OFF
Polaris Extended Warranty 30% OFF (Full Term)

See Thread Above for an Additional 5% OFF Your Entire Order!

FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100! <
GIVEAWAY RULES:

--- It's Simple, (No Purchase Necessary To Win) ---

1. Reply to this thread to let us know you are ENTERED TO WIN
2. Tell your Friends & Family about the sale, SHARING any of our Social Media Posts is much appreciated:

TIP: It's Not Required but by sharing any of our Social Media Posts, you will be entered for an additional chance at a Grand Prize of $100 shopping spree at FixMyToys.com. We will be recording all Shares, Retweets, Reposts and select a lucky winner on Cyber Monday!

GOOD LUCK!

Four winners will be drawn by random on December 2nd. Drawing will occur at 10PM EST and we’ll pull from the list of forum members who completed the above tasks using RANDOM.ORG
Members can only win 1 time for this giveaway, we will post winners each night and contact you with a CUSTOM Voucher to use at FixMyToys.com which can be used store-wide!
Have a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving Weekend!

WINNERS:

Friday 11/29/19 – 12/01 (4) $25 Vouchers

GRAND PRIZE WINNER (1) $100 Voucher

** GOOD LUCK, 8 Vouchers + 1 Grand Prize allows for plenty of chances to win, we want to see everyone at PRC Forums participate! **

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Thanks ! I'm in..........

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Thanks Zach! Put me in...

·
Vendor
174 Posts

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Please Enter Me....
Thanks for doing this again this year.

·
Vendor
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good luck everyone! Make sure to check out the Black Friday Sale going on now with even more price changes happening in the coming hours!

Happy Thanksgiving, hope you have a safe and wonderful day with the families.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts