PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Vendor
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Congratulations to the first 2 winners! We will be pulling another (2) tomorrow night. Make sure to comment and share any of FixMyToys social media Black Friday posts. Thanks, again and good luck to everyone on the next drawing. Better your chances, participate before tomorrow night.

#6 post: @rowedoo
#20 post: @jimh406

1. $25 voucher - rowedoo
2. $25 voucher - jimh406

Send me a PM to obtain your $25 voucher!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Count me in

·
Vendor
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Congrats to the first 4 Winners, Good luck as we have another drawing within the coming days!

1. Post #4 - LowDid
2. Post #22 - onenut
3. Post #2 - Rangerwhit
4. Post #9 - Jefflac02

I can no longer edit this the OP thread, please subscribe to this thread to pay attention if you have won or not.

** send me a PM with the email you registered on FixMyToys.com in order to receive your FREE $25 voucher! **

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Is that it ?? Are the drawings done ?

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Hmmmmm,............. very confusing stuff these :unsure:drawings .........

·
Vendor
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Sorry guys I have completely missed this forum for some odd reason! I pulled the first 4 winners, let's get some more entries before I finish this up.

NEW Drawing Date: 12/15/19 - I will pull 4 more $25 winners and one GRAND winner at $100, Good luck everyone!

Unfortunately, I can't update the OP thread with the new forum update, so please subscribe to follow along.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I’m in again. The first one proved helpful in buying a slam latch for my new (used) doors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
Drawings are so stressful. I could be in but who knows ? :)

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
I remember a few years back Jungleman you won a thick winter Polaris knit hat. But you traded it for something 'less' warm.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
And same here. I'm in again also.

·
Registered
5,123 Posts
I remember a few years back Jungleman you won a thick winter Polaris knit hat. But you traded it for something 'less' warm.
It was Fantastic ! Colossal ! Unbelievable ! ONE OF A KIND ! sarc off... I had them send it to POS POLARIS in Montana who had just brought a new baby home. He said the stocking cap just barely fit the new babies head....................

·
Registered
265 Posts
Count me as entered!

21 - 40 of 45 Posts