PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Generally for fun, I pose this question to see how many people get out and meet others on this forum.

I met our resident electrical Guru Forde yesterday. He is the 1st I've met face to face. Had lunch and conversation with he and his GF south of Atlanta on a cold Georgia morning.

As I travel for dog stuff, I'd like to shake hands with those we share with on here when I can. We'll see what happens in 2016.

So, count them up, how many for you?

Reactions: Buggy Chief

·
Super Moderator
6,811 Posts
Great question!

I have met Forde also, at the 2013 PRC Rally at Ride Royal Blue, what a fantastic guy.

Commanderjjones, was the lead and Ran was the tail on one of the rides we were on.

The Highlight of my trip as far as this question goes, was meeting Mr. Gary Lenon, the creator of PRC. I met him, his wife and GrandKids. I had some really good conversations with him, what a great person.

I have met all moderators, except Curt and WagZ.

Will have to think about this one some more.

There are a lot of great people on here that I would like to meet. John you are one of them.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
I have meet 0 members but I bet there all just as helpful in person T&S

Reactions: jungleman

·
Registered
321 Posts
Well John, you and I almost met��...now that we moved to Holland maybe next time. I've met Kurt and his cousin Karl....2 of the nicest people on the planet! Kurt, the next time your going riding at Silver Lake give me a shout!

Reactions: JJaxon

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
I have met only one member when I bought some take-off tires/wheels from him. It would be cool to get a trail ride together for the folks in my area.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Like Toxic-21, I met many members at the 2013 rally. I ride with Jerry "Comanderjjones" quite often and have ridden with Forde, Curt and the Wick family a few other times. I did enjoy the 2013 event quite a bit, which happen to be my first ever ride in my then new SXS.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I have met several of the Michigan members: Gary Lennon, Curt (Carnivore), Dave (abkdad), and I'm sure a few more. I will tell you, the ones I have met and rode with are some of the nicest folks I have come across! Maybe the SXS culture just brings in nice people!

Reactions: trog

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
i havent met any of YINZ but someday im sure i will. i just dont go anywhere other than local stuff for sheer fact i dont gotta truck and trailer. Sometimes we end up in benezette but neighbor hauls it for me.

If yinz are ever in western Pennsyltucky, Gimme a hollar. Gladly take yinz for a ride and shoot the poo!

·
Registered
170 Posts
I'm with Wagz! I'm close to Wagz and haven't had the pleasure to meet personally yet since I also had to sell my truck and trailer but hopefully will get a chance to meet a number of the guys on here!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: mustangwagz

·
Administrator
6,360 Posts
What a great topic, John! I have had the honor to meet several of our members, most at the PRC Rally in 2013, and some more than just once! My first PRC member encounter was with Kamen (Pressure Drop) and his son, Storm (Storm Trooper) who really introduced me to SXS's at Durhamtown Plantation here in Georgia. I'm proud to say that they adopted me into their merry band of pirates and still take the time to teach me the nuances of off-roadin' (it's a shame I'm such a crappy student!), friends I wouldn't trade for the world! I've rode with Jerry (Commanderjjones) a couple of times and I'm sure he checks his first aid kit and recovery gear when I show up - sure wish I could sling a Polaris around like he does! I've ridden the rocks of south TN with Will (Will Reed - Team FAS Motorsports, PRC vendor) several times and have the loose filings to prove it - nicest guy you'll ever meet! Lots of others! I really look forward to meeting more of you guys!
... I will tell you, the ones I have met and rode with are some of the nicest folks I have come across! Maybe the SXS culture just brings in nice people!
TRUE

·
Registered
493 Posts
I have met several on here; 6 or so (a few were blasts from the past!)... all from the Central Florida area. All great folks & we still ride fairly often.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts