PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Black Friday Sale in Oct!!!

Starts Friday at 8 and ends Monday at 8. Can Am and Polaris belts are $20 off and shipped Fedex 2nd Day Free!!! Link to belts on the site is above, prices change on these pages Friday.

A video about it below!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I am in...need me an upgrade and a back up belt.

·
Registered
335 Posts
I currently have a 2018 Polaris Sportsman 1000 and I haven’t had any belt issues so far. What would I gain from one of your belts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
29 Posts
I currently have a 2018 Polaris Sportsman 1000 and I haven’t had any belt issues so far. What would I gain from one of your belts?

My personal use case for buying a new belt is that one really should have a spare on hand. Unless its on your driveway there is no good time for a belt failure let alone one deep in the bush like I will be doing. I have been researching belts and their quality and I liked what Hunterworks had to say about theirs in their vids.

My plan is to put in place the one I am buying and keep the OEM on on hand as my spare.

Reactions: blackfly53

·
Vendor
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

On a sportsman, you won't notice anything different, not really a custom made to do something belt on it like some of our UTV belts, there was no need on it. So you just get a good belt at a good price.

·
Registered
335 Posts
On a sportsman, you won't notice anything different, not really a custom made to do something belt on it like some of our UTV belts, there was no need on it. So you just get a good belt at a good price.
That’s kinda what I was thinking. I had a Duraclutch on my Ranger and knew it made a huge difference in drivability. Thanks for the responses guys.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Took advantage of this deal this morning, was surprised that the free shipping extended over the great Canukistan wall!

This company seems really focused on the customer experience....

EDIT there was a shipping charge but all good...happy to get this belt and have a backup one to ride with just incase.

·
Registered
'18 Ranger XP1000 EPS
100 Posts
Sweet! Just ordered my belt. I've only been talking about getting one for a year now!
Thanks Todd!

Reactions: Hunterworks

·
Registered
119 Posts
Just bought one, will keep the stocker as a spare.

·
Registered
119 Posts
OK I installed the belt and it does make a difference, the jerk is still there but its smoother if that makes sense. Awesome product!

·
Registered
'18 Ranger XP1000 EPS
100 Posts
OK I installed the belt and it does make a difference, the jerk is still there but its smoother if that makes sense. Awesome product!
Agreed! I just put in the HW belt yesterday and noticed the same thing.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts