PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally done with our 2019 Crew Back Country Edition for duck hunting, turned out really well.

Thanks to the fellow vendors who helped us on it. This video is the overview one, there is a video on our channel for each of the accessories we used.

·
Registered
264 Posts
That’s sweet! What did the gear reduction do to drivability, top speed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Vendor
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is slightly over geared, when speedo says 60 gps on phone says 57. I was really shocked at how smooth it still is and how much power it still has. I used 30% reduction. I think having tires that are not that heavy was the trick.

But being over geared is what I wanted, since it will get loaded with four men, and all duck hunting gear.

My only issue is, just a little too tall.

Todd

·
Registered
264 Posts
I figured a 30% reduction also reduced the speed. I guess 8” taller tires compensated for that.

·
Super Moderator
6,841 Posts
Your over by apprx 4%, good choice.

Reactions: Hunterworks

·
Vendor
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I figured a 30% reduction also reduced the speed. I guess 8” taller tires compensated for that.

Yeah, if I had a tuner and bit more power getting above 60 would be easy, I am low rpm right now at 53. I have no desire to run that fast, it is really nice like it is. I am getting a flash though from Gilomen just for the added power when I floor it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts