PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

I just Bought a fifth wheel trailer...

2245 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  cowdogs
Now I need some advice from someone in Arizona. What license do I need to pull doubles? Do they issue a non-commercial class A in this state? How hard is it to get?
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
I don't think you need anything. There is a limit as to how long you can be. Don't know about going into other states.
I found the limit, it's 65 feet. I just didn't know if I needed a doubles endorsement or anything.
As long as your under 65' your good to pull doubles in Az.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.