SSW Moderator
3,662 Posts
Very nice, it's gonna be a lot of fun!

Sent from my Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I told them to take the front and rear bumber off as it is a extra. Should I call them this morning and have them leave it on? They are kind of cashy.

·
Premium Member
7,748 Posts
It certainly would be nice to have the protection, especially in the front. I'm sure there's other options out there but you must remember, most everything is kind of ca$hy on these things.
Post more pics when you get it home.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Congrats! Nice machine. A buddy of mine has one. Its got enough power to get you in some serious trouble!

·
Registered
18,494 Posts
Congratulations on the new machine!

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
Make sure you do a proper break in, as hard as that is going to be!! Lots of reports on premature belt failure by those that get in and go wide open!! I must admit, that is about what I have done with all of the previous RZR's but I guess the hp is so much greater in these 1000's that it makes a difference. I don't think you are going to be disappointed in the power after you get a few hours on it. While I have yet to drive one, Neal says it is the first one that has put a big smile on his face!! It has to cross a really high bar for that to happen!!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Pedal to the floor and the warrenty covers the rest of it. lol

I imagine its in your manual. If not, contact the dealer you bought it from

1 - 18 of 18 Posts