PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately I am not with the Ranger at the moment however my son just texted me these pictures. Seems the ignition came out. He is college aged and a good kid so I believe him when he says "it just happened when he went to turn it on". Who knows he could have done something weird unintentionally. Anyway we had big plans to use the Ranger this weekend however it appears I may be finding a way to get it on a trailer and to the dealer Tuesday. Anyone have experience with this and any suggestions as to a possible quick fix/repair so that it can be used this weekend? Thanks in advance for any thoughts or input.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oddly enough with the cylinder out of the way a little stubby flat headed screwdriver works perfectly. Dropper her off at the dealer this morning for the correct fix.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Artikel yang bagus, Terima kasih. sangat berguna bagi saya. Saya juga memiliki artikel terkait dengan diskusi yang sama. silahkan kunjungi website ini, mari berdiskusi dengan saya :pembersih

·
Registered
2 Posts
Artikel yang bagus, Terima kasih. sangat berguna bagi saya. Saya juga memiliki artikel terkait dengan diskusi yang sama. silahkan kunjungi website ini, mari belajar dengan saya : pembersih
[/KUTIPAN]
Artikel yang bagus, Terima kasih. sangat berguna bagi saya. Saya juga memiliki artikel terkait dengan diskusi yang sama. silahkan kunjungi website ini, mari belajar dengan saya : pembersih
[/KUTIPAN]
http://news.unair.ac.id/2021/05/07/transformasi-unair-bangun-kampus-berkelanjutan/

1 - 4 of 4 Posts