PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over 125 people rode today in the rain and mud on a nice 1,000 acre farm. Sunday11.jpg Sunday12.jpg Sunday13.jpg Sunday14.jpg Sunday15.jpg Sunday 16.jpg Sunday 17.jpg

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Outside of Jerseyville, IL. About 2 hrs from me but was worth the drive. It was free, but most donated to the owner. Had some raffle items. The group is called Rzrs of Illinois on Facebook. Anoter ride coming up in IL in Dec. A poker run at a re opened park. ruffcorn.jpg

·
Registered
52 Posts
Are those the new polaris pro fit cab doors? Lol

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I fashioned a shower curtain into doors at spur of the moment. It rained the whole time and I stayed fairly dry and mud free for the most part. Warmer too. But, evently you get cold after hanging around out in the open some. Fun times.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
I can't believe they did that during the firearm deer hunting weekend

Reactions: mustangwagz

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't believe they did that during the firearm deer hunting weekend
I guess the land owner didn't care and he told his neighbors ahead of time. It was a rainey muddy day but fun.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It was a private farm near Jerseyville, IL, which is on the Missouri side of Illinios from you Greenvrod06. Go to Facebook and look for Rzrs of Illinois and ask to join that group. They do and will do lots of rides. There is a Badlands Offroad park in Indiana that some go ride at.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts