PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finished installing these doors a short time ago.

https://ranger.polaris.com/en-us/sho...doors/2882561/

Now I cannot use my Seizmik Pursuit mirrors, as the two are not compatible. I really like the Pursuit mirrors and will use them again when Spring weather rolls around and I take the full doors off for the summer. In the meantime, I am in need of a rear-view mirror or mirrors. I would prefer one on each the driver and passenger side. Did some looking, but there are so many options. Any suggestions. I should mention I have the OEM wiper/washer unit mounted front and center where a mirror might go.

·
Super Moderator
6,850 Posts
Seizmik has mirror mounts that utilize the bolts in the lower A pillar and clear the doors.
Or you can mount them to the Door.

Reactions: Tcounty

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
I have seizmik mirrors that clamp onto the frame where the windshield sits into. But when I install my Polaris canvas doors for winter I have to remove them. I've always said I was going to tac weld a mounting plate inside the door to mount the mirror too. Remove the canvas back some. Tac the plate,drill, paint,reinstall the canvas,mount the mirror. But just like a carpenter's home that always needs fixing. A small project I've never gotten to. And I miss my mirrors when there gone for the winter. But I will get to it soon.

·
Super Moderator
6,850 Posts
I have seizmik mirrors that clamp onto the frame where the windshield sits into. But when I install my Polaris canvas doors for winter I have to remove them. I've always said I was going to tac weld a mounting plate inside the door to mount the mirror too. Remove the canvas back some. Tac the plate,drill, paint,reinstall the canvas,mount the mirror. But just like a carpenter's home that always needs fixing. A small project I've never gotten to. And I miss my mirrors when there gone for the winter. But I will get to it soon.
Willie, the Seizmik mounts are less than $10.
I am not sure how well you can see in the passenger mirror with the doors on though.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I bought a set of cheep golf cart mirrors off Amazon....And put them on....If they get broke I'm not out much .

·
Registered
100 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay, I found my solution. Thank you all that have taken the time to respond, especially those of you that added photos. I talked to Seizmik and they explained to me how I can utilize my Pursuit mirrors with my doors. I had that thought at first, but it was late evening and I didn't follow up on it. Turns out they answered my e-mail question quickly and gave me the same idea I briefly considered. Just have to drill a hole into my new doors, but the install is quick and clean. Now I have my rear-view mirrors back.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I bought a set of cheep golf cart mirrors off Amazon....And put them on....If they get broke I'm not out much .

same here $20 on amazon, mounted them to the doors work perfect.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Okay, I found my solution. Thank you all that have taken the time to respond, especially those of you that added photos. I talked to Seizmik and they explained to me how I can utilize my Pursuit mirrors with my doors. I had that thought at first, but it was late evening and I didn't follow up on it. Turns out they answered my e-mail question quickly and gave me the same idea I briefly considered. Just have to drill a hole into my new doors, but the install is quick and clean. Now I have my rear-view mirrors back.
Could you send me the information Seizmik provided you on the mirror install?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Could you send me the information Seizmik provided you on the mirror install?
Gee, that was two years ago and I no longer have any of it. The Seizmik mirrors work great. Life-time warranty and they replace the glass on my first pair after I ran into some trees and broke both of them... no questions asked.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts