PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seems every time I use my ranger at night I am wishing I had some interior lights to light up the floor and seat area in both the front and crew cab. Has anyone done this or have any ideas, tips, or pics?

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Ohh man, hold on to your pants cuz i think TONS of ppl got em. LOL i know i got a ton of LED's in mine. RED under dash, and in dash storage pockets, White in the glove box and up on the radio above me. TONS of lights, do some searthing on here you'll LOVE the ideas ppl come up with. I even went as far as to make my own rear bumper that has the word "RANGER" cut out in it, and lighted it with LED's as well. lol

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Just go to autozone and pic what you like. No need in spending a lot on leds. The ones from there last and work great

·
Registered
619 Posts
I got this one from Amazon a couple weeks ago. Im sure its not the best of the best, but it installed easy with no wiring. It just strapped to the roll cage. For the price it seems to work decent enough. If it lasts me a couple seasons I will be happy. The other cool thing is that if I for some reason needed light and did not have my flash light, it comes out of the cage mount and can be used anywhere. It runs off a couple AA or AAA batteries.

Amazon.com: Rampage 769801 Roll Bar Mount LED Light: Automotive

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the tips, I tried searching the forum but there are so many topics of light bars and hid's that I couldn't find any interior light topics. Ideally I would like to have 1 or 2 lights in the front and back, I think the hard part is going to find the right light, might have to start at autozone and see what they have. I wanted to get some off ebay but it would be nice to have a recommendation before going that route. I like the idea of the portable light as well, thanks.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I have a $10 7" led light from Academy mounted under my dash and it lights up everything well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts