PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24,233 Posts
Thanks Leo!! I have had the best luck by sending e-mails to Jason but since it is the weekend, not sure he will see it till Monday. While the special pricing is in effect, you could always order the 2200 and then exchange it if Jason suggests something else. I would like to have the UHF version of that as well. Maybe you can keep up with the list of frequency in yours and if we get one, I can make sure to have at least one of your channels. Let us know how the radio works and what kind of distance you get on transmitting.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Placed My Order

Just an update. After talking through some basics and getting educated by both Jason and Nicholas at Rugged Radios I decided to go with 2 of the VX 230 handhelds with external antennas. Seems like 5 watts should be ok for the type of riding we do and they were able to program them to FRS for compatibility on PRC rides. The versatility of handhelds should be an added feature us for other uses too. The guys at RR were great and I did get in on the sale prices. Good business to deal with! Hope to have the new toys in two or three days.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts