PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, my Ranger had a pretty good year in 2019. Aside from breaking the glass on one of the doors and a little insulation chewed up by mice, the rest of the year was not only painless but included some improvements. For 2019 got a snow plow, winch and mount, battery connection kit, shifter mounted winch control, SVI Traction Control, heater, arched "A" arms front and rear with adjustable camber, engine block heater, rear bumper, 2" lift and some Maxxis Ceros tires are on the way.

Happy New Year to all Rangers and their owners.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's allot ......All i got done was the amp and sub woofer . :cool:
Next year won't be as "fulfilling" for my Ranger, it doesn't need much more for my needs. I'll still take loving care of it though with regular lube changes and grease.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Happy New Year! The “Polis Rover” got a Polaris wiper/washer setup, camo seat cover and new 27” terra master tires ordered. Hope to get my homemade bed rails, rear window, rear bumper and mud guards installed this year. Have a great year everyone!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Was busy year getting my new to me 2012 Bobcat 3400XL diesel up to snuff.

4 new axles, remount winch and bull bumper, differentials-motor-tranny- radiator fluid swaps, light bar install, seat recover, corn spreader accsry, stereo repair and valve adjustment done today.

Valve adjust made world of difference.

Learned alot working on other UTVs this year too...replaced wheel bearings, installed lift kit, rebuilt carbs and another valve adjustment on buds...plus I've installed light bars and pods on 3 other buggies...all Mules.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts