PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

161 - 165 of 165 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
Great build thread Jefflac02, thanks for sharing your work. So, did you ever decide / add a skid plate?
Sorry arctic for the very delayed response. No. With the lift kit and 30” I haven’t had any issues on the undercarriage. I tore a cv boot on the last ride and need to replace it, but that could have just been a stick or some brush tearing it.

Hope everyone is well. Sorry for being a stranger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #162
Boss V-XT plow installed. Had to switch over to the 27” Roctanes from our RZR 800 so that the tires wouldn’t rub.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #163
Also, just bought a 2014 900 part out unit that I think is the steal of the century. Complete cab, with fixed glass windshield with wiper, Polaris factory heater and full doors (glass is broken out of both but easily fixable) engine and transmission are with it but disassembled. All for $500 If I can get the heater and wiper/washer working. I’ll be happy. The doors would just be icing on the cake.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #165
Great deal! The wiper kit costs more than you paid for the whole thing.
Yes sir! And the heater is 2x as much. And the doors 4x as much (although they are in rough shape and will need new seals and some glass (sliding windows are as $489 a piece, I think I’ll stick to fixed glass).

161 - 165 of 165 Posts