PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Marshall Motoart 2.5 lift on my full size with stock axles. So far I have not had any issues with the axles in this set up. I was wondering what would happen if I moved my shocks to the outer position, would this create a problem with the stock axles. Any input would be very helpful. Thanks.

·
Registered
22,344 Posts
Moving the shocks to the outer holes want cause anymore stress than the 2.5" lift.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
It will actually create alot more axle angle if you are running the lift plus shocks on outter holes. I personally wouldn't do it on stick axles, but you may be luckier then others

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
I have had no issues other than boot cracked open replaced it still going stock axles 2010 over 3000 miles now T&S and 2 inch lift
I have a Marshall Motoart 2.5 lift on my full size with stock axles. So far I have not had any issues with the axles in this set up. I was wondering what would happen if I moved my shocks to the outer position, would this create a problem with the stock axles. Any input would be very helpful. Thanks.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.