PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a turn signal kit for my parents 570 crew. They followed me on a ride this weekend and realized how much safer it is to have turn signals when driving on public roads. I installed the turn signal kit from EZ Turn Signal on my 570 crew shortly after I purchased it, they are the best and brightest I have seen to date and were very easy to install. The directions were clear and they supplied more than enough wire and supplies to complete the job with a couple spares left over. Additionally, they are a PRC sponsor! Here is a link to their website, check them out and be sure to let them know you are a PRC member when you order.

SM LED Turn Signal Kit: Polaris RZR S 4 570 800 XC 900 XP 1000 XP Ranger XP HD HO Crew EV Diesel Brutus, Sportsman ACE, Can-Am Commander Maverick MAX, Yamaha Rhino, Kawasaki Mule Teryx, Arctic Cat Prowler Wild Cat, Side-by-Side UTV.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Helped a friend hook his up he got from them your right very easy and works good ,But i took the cheap route and made my own

1 - 2 of 2 Posts