1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ranger Northstar Crew Ultimate
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is it
Dear Polaris Owner,

Our records indicate that you are the owner of a Polaris Off-Road Vehicle affected by Stop Ride R‑21‑01, which was announced on January 12, 2021.

Polaris has determined 2020‑2021 RANGER models were manufactured with throttle pedals that can return to the idle position more slowly than anticipated once the operator releases the pedal or it can stick in the depressed position, posing a potential crash hazard.

DO NOT OPERATE YOUR VEHICLE UNTIL THIS SAFETY RECALL HAS BEEN COMPLETED BY YOUR POLARIS DEALER.

Visit our Off‑Road Safety Recallpage to verify if your RANGER is impacted by the recall. Contact your dealer to schedule a service appointment or complete a transfer of ownership if you no longer own the vehicle. Your local POLARIS dealer can be found on our Dealer Locatorpage.

While your dealer is in the best position to answer your questions, you can also contact our Polaris Owner Connections Department by calling 1-800-POLARIS(1-800-765-2747)to speak with a representative.

Sincerely,

Polaris Service​

·
Registered
33 Posts
^^^^ :LOL:

Here is a little more detail.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Hey, maybe you can ride with Whit now that your Ranger is grounded! 👬👬👬👬🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

·
Registered
‘17 Ranger 570 Midsize
863 Posts
The irony is they probably don’t have anyone to do the work. That’s a bad break.

Reactions: gmck154x4

·
Registered
‘17 Ranger 570 Midsize
863 Posts
Clubin, feel free to delete/edit your post and act like an adult. You seem to think my post was an attack, and it was just for support.

Reactions: jungleman

·
Registered
2020 Ranger Northstar Crew Ultimate
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My s# is not part of the recall.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey, Clubin, if it makes you feel any better, my 1000 SOHC is currently under a “Stop Ride” order for want of a shield that protects the fuel line in the event of a catastrophic drive belt failure that grenades the clutch housing...

.... even though it already wears the shield Polaris designed in response to a “Stop Ride” order they issued over the possibility of fire in the 2019 XP1000’s fuel line in the event of a catastrophic drive belt failure that grenades the clutch housing.

Do your own math... and don’t forget to show your work.:)

·
Registered
877 Posts
I would not have expected ****-eroticism to feature so prominently on an off-road buggy forum... yet... there it is.
We have a few on here that have been going at it pretty hard lately.

You'll have to ask them what "it" is for them. ;)

·
Registered
30 Posts
While we’re on the topic (albeit indirectly) is all that flame that gets aimed at rangerwhit real, or is that some sort of inside, tough-love camaraderie that just isn’t readily apparent.

·
Registered
84 Posts
wish they would fix the starting in gear problem

1 - 16 of 16 Posts