PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 xp 900 with the tilt out windshield. While driving in the rain or as snow melts during pushing snow, the windshield leaks around the hinges. Is this a common problem?

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have a 2019 xp 900 with the tilt out windshield. While driving in the rain or as snow melts during pushing snow, the windshield leaks around the hinges. Is this a common problem?
I have a 2019 Crew and my brother in law has a 2020 Crew Northstar (tip out on both) and it happens to both of us. We're trying to figure out some kind of weather stripping solution. I'll post here if we find something that works.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just tried some of the best silicone around the top of the windshield frame and glass. I’ll let you know if that works. Seems like a problem Polaris may have to look at.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I just tried some of the best silicone around the top of the windshield frame and glass. I’ll let you know if that works. Seems like a problem Polaris may have to look at.
Yeah, from what I can see in the FB groups, a lot of folks are having the same problem. Do you have the factory Polaris roof? We both have Probox roofs and our thought was the problem was a result of the roof not channeling the water past the seam between the windshield and the frame. Hopefully, the silicone does the trick!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The roof was installed at the dealer so I’m assuming it is the Polaris roof. The next rain we get I’ll take it out and see if it does the trick.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts