PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

121 - 140 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
22,346 Posts
Welcome to PRC, Ron. :)

That looks like a serious mudhole! :shock: 8)

·
Registered
19 Posts
2011 Crew with 28" Mud Lites (before winch)

Had to get the tractor to pull it out!

·
Registered
129 Posts
ruger67 said:
I have been considering getting the terminator tires from super ATV.
How do you like those tires? Is your ranger handling them ok? What size are they?

Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've had really good luck with the terminators. I have the 29.5's. You will need forward A arms and preferably a lift. I installed the Ranger Pro Lift that has the lift built into the forward A arms. The next thing is new axles. At least in the front. My first trip out with the lift and tires snapped a cv joint in the first mud hole. I would go ahead and plan for the axles with the way the Terminators bite. The ride is good and I get a lot of compliments on my ability to get through some of the areas that we ride in here. The biggest thing I hear negative about them is from 4 wheeler riders that complain that they don't paddle as good as the outlaws. As heavy as my machine is I don't have to worry about how they paddle. I want traction and the Terminators definitely deliver that. :) Good Luck!

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
This was a post muddin' run during one of our rides last year, I believe it was at the PRC Rally. It was my new Ranger's maiden voyage.

·
Rally Committee
3,020 Posts

·
Registered
22,346 Posts
That looks like a Hatfield/McCoy mudhole! :lol:

·
Rally Committee
3,020 Posts
commanderjjones said:
That looks like a Hatfield/McCoy mudhole! :lol:
More like a HM bottomless pit :lol:

·
Registered
725 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Gotta love them Terms on the Rangers

·
Registered
1,086 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
I had some really good pics from this day, i sent these pics to my photobucket, but a short while later i would drop my phone in the floor board which was full of water at the time, so yea no more pics lol

·
Registered
328 Posts
Mason1000 in that scenario I am surprised you didn't rip an A-arm off.

121 - 140 of 166 Posts