PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will a lift kit and big tires ruin the geometry of my snow plow? It works great now, I would hate to spoil it but could use a little more ground clearance. Thanks for any input.
Ranger 900XP, 2019

·
Registered
223 Posts
I have a little lift. I didn’t notice a difference for this year. Blades are also adjustable.

An angle change could be tougher on your rope if you are using one.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Easy to work around if it does. Very least, Blade will have to be tipped back a little further. Worst case, Drop the plow bracket an inch or two or taller ears on the push bar to drop it back down. Wouldn't let it stop me from getting some more additional clearance. I run an mma lift and 28's on my previous 900...just tipped the blade back.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the responses. Thats what I thought, but asking doesn't hurt, and could prevent a mistake:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For anyone with similar concerns, my 2" lift tilted the blade further forward as expected, but still works great. The only adjustment I had to make was to the feet, they had to be lowered about 3/8". I was concerned with what would happen when the blade was angled, but that didn't change much if any.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts