PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i have a 2018 570-4 Polaris ranger...i ordered a light bar to go across the top of the windshield (52inch curved) i also ordered curved light bar brackets...the 52 is too long...does anyone have a 570 with what im wanting??? or know the size i need??

thanks!!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I just bought a 2019 570-4 and about to add a curved light bar as well. have you tried the brackets that mount to the cage? amazon and smp have them, they are about $40-50 a pair.

I bought a set to mount my cube led lights and install was very easy.

Im thinking of building a roof rack and include the curved led light bar, so i can help you with the exact install..if i changed my mind ill message you.

btw this forum section hasnt had a new post since 2015.. best to post in the main ranger section.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a 2019 570-4 and I used the brackets u have for the cubes and a curved 42 inch light bar from amazon. Total price for both was around 100 bucks and I love it. It lined right up with no modifications needed. In the close up pictures of the mounting it was not tight yet. And in one of the pics you can see I drilled a hole at the top of the roll cage and ran the wires down the tube.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a 2019 570-4 and I used the brackets u have for the cubes and a curved 42 inch light bar from amazon. Total price for both was around 100 bucks and I love it. It lined right up with no modifications needed. In the close up pictures of the mounting it was not tight yet. And in one of the pics you can see I drilled a hole at the top of the roll cage and ran the wires down the tube.
Picked up the Polaris flip out windshield today, slid the KC bar up as high as I could and dremeled about 1/8 inch off one corner and it works like a champ.

Thanks for the response as I thought this place was a ghost town.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts