PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

Light bar suggestions

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  billyg 
#1 ·
I am thinking about putting a 50" light bar on my Ranger and I am curious how you guys are installing them on Rangers with the poly sport roof? I don't really want it to sit on top of the roof but where the roof and windshield meets for a more flush look and less hanging up. also would there be any suggestions on brand of light too? I currently run Rigid on my Can Am Outlander but feel a more economical but quality option is out there so figured I would ask. Thx in advance!

#2 ·
Me and all the guys I ride with run the lightbar off amazon and we don't have a issue with em. I've got the 34" Cree bar. Bright, doesn't leak and gets beat up by branches all night and no problems. Only paid 120 for mine

#3 ·
I've actually been looking at getting a light bar for my new ranger as well... Spent the past week or so researching, and have decided on Baja Designs. They are toe to toe with Rigid, with many people putting their product in front of Rigid, with regards to build quality, customer service, etc. And in fact their Onx6 led bar, puts out more lumens compared to same size Rigid.

I'm looking at getting the 40" Onx6 Racer edition for around $1,400. The new racer edition spots put out more power/distance than their standard Onx6.

Give Baja Designs a Google and see what you think after some research.

#4 ·
Check out plashlights.com.

#6 ·
Go to my profile and look at my response to Cowpen, I have mounted my 50" along the roofline so that I can still take the poly roof and lock and ride glass windshield off and put them back on without the light bar getting in the way. I purchased automotive roof brackets off of amazon and welded them to the frame, my write up includes pics. As far as what light to go with I would google midnight outfitters the owner is a personal friend of mine and he has his lights built by the same people that build rigid industry lights at 1/3 of the cost.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.