PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Group-26 Lithium UTV & Car Battery Anyone know anything about these very pricy but 920CA and 20ahawhich doesn't sound like much but Its lithium and only weighs 8.5bls that's crazy. I have a lot of lights and 2 winches, Just trying to upgrade, my other option is a odessy 1200 ,finding a Group 26 AGM or Gel isn't easy. I hear the new ones in Polaris are AGM and mine might be. Its sealed but no specs. Any input is wanted ,If I hade a place out of the way without hacking up stuff I would add another battery, but the new ones just don't have the space. I'm adding a link to my youtube for my lights on mine and a install tip video I put together of what I have done.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I guess no one switches out batteries
I replaced mine. 2019 crew xp 1000. I went with Renagade Battery Wicked Start
RG26P-WS.
The factory battery was standard lead acid and had leaked out all over the top creating some corrosion. There did not seem to be a lot of options available for this size battery. I had to cut the platic protrusions off the bottom of the battery in a couple spots to get it to fit the factory tray. It was also a little taller so I bent up a new bracket to accomadate.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I replaced mine. 2019 crew xp 1000. I went with Renagade Battery Wicked Start
RG26P-WS.
The factory battery was standard lead acid and had leaked out all over the top creating some corrosion. There did not seem to be a lot of options available for this size battery. I had to cut the platic protrusions off the bottom of the battery in a couple spots to get it to fit the factory tray. It was also a little taller so I bent up a new bracket to accomadate.
Do you have any pics of installation

1 - 6 of 6 Posts