PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to advise anyone going to purchase Ranger Doors 2880503 there is limited parts available for the power window doors. There is no outer skin available and been told only limited other parts are available. The Hinged Window Doors 2881253 have all parts listed under 2015 Polaris Ranger parts manual under door. I do not know if all parts are available at this time. I just purchased the power window doors and rolled my Ranger to find no door skin or other parts are available as per Polaris Help Line. I would have purchased the hinged window doors had I known this, so I thought I would advise the group that has been so helpful with my build. I was told because the hinged window doors was factory installed on some models is the reason there was a complete parts list on them. Also the instruction sheet that came with my doors had the part # 2879107 with them and I would like to know if anyone else has a instruction sheet that has the 2880503 so I can see what parts they show available. Thanks for all your help !

·
Administrator
6,966 Posts
Where did you get this information?

All parts are available for the power window doors as well as the vent window doors, and they have been available for awhile.

The complete component list is NOT on the instruction sheet.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I received this information from David at the Polaris Corp. parts help line. I was told the 2880503 doors was a new part number and he had contacted the supplier ( because Polaris does not build this door) and these parts were not supplied to Polaris at this time the door would have to be replaced if it could not be repaired.

·
Administrator
6,966 Posts
I received this information from David at the Polaris Corp. parts help line. I was told the 2880503 doors was a new part number and he had contacted the supplier ( because Polaris does not build this door) and these parts were not supplied to Polaris at this time the door would have to be replaced if it could not be repaired.
The 2880503 supersedes 2879107, but this has been over a year ago.

Polaris, technically does not make any of its accessories.

And Polaris DOES have access to these parts.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Greg I am just advising the group of what I have been told. I would be great to get parts for this door do you have any idea who I could contact to purchase the parts?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found the doors are made by
Sportech Inc.
10800 175TH Avenue NW
Elk River, MN
Phone 763-712-3965
Fax 763-712-3964

I called and spoke with Kyle Granning, Kyle was outstanding to work with, he hooked me up with both upper and lower hinge brackets, all of the fasteners to retain both inner and outer door skins. Kyle also supplied me with a diagram showing the proper location for the two different size retainers for door skins. Parts were priced fairly and shipped in a very timely manner. A big shout out to Kyle for the help, so nice to work with someone that was concerned and worked with me to resolve my issues.
I hope this Information will help someone else out it has taken a lot of my time and research to find this out.
Also the door skins are not supplied by themselves. I was able to have a body shop repair damage to door skins.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, can you point me to where i can get information on where to get components to repair my doors? i need a few parts and Polaris does not seem to be able to get me a parts list or even get me the parts I need.
I also tried contacting sportech and they told me their contract with Polaris doesn't allow them to support customers.

Where did you get this information?

All parts are available for the power window doors as well as the vent window doors, and they have been available for awhile.

The complete component list is NOT on the instruction sheet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, can you point me to where i can get information on where to get components to repair my doors? i need a few parts and Polaris does not seem to be able to get me a parts list or even get me the parts I need.
I also tried contacting sportech and they told me their contract with Polaris doesn't allow them to support customers.
Did you find any information for parts on theses doors? I'm in need of a regulator. I can't find anything on these doors at all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts