PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do warranty work for Coleman UTV's (made by Hisun) just to help out my local Tractor Supply. I don't like working on them but being in a rural area it helps them out and in return they scratch my back from time to time. Anyway, here's today's story.

Got a call about two defective units that had just arrived. One wouldn't start (they are known to have faulty injectors) and one with the brakes dragging. Well, 15 minutes later I had them both repaired. The only tools that I needed were a gas can and an air compressor. That's right, one with no fuel and the other had four flat tires.

Moral of my story, quite often it's something simple.

·
Registered
917 Posts
I do warranty work for Coleman UTV's (made by Hisun) just to help out my local Tractor Supply. I don't like working on them but being in a rural area it helps them out and in return they scratch my back from time to time. Anyway, here's today's story.

Got a call about two defective units that had just arrived. One wouldn't start (they are known to have faulty injectors) and one with the brakes dragging. Well, 15 minutes later I had them both repaired. The only tools that I needed were a gas can and an air compressor. That's right, one with no fuel and the other had four flat tires.

Well we are getting individuals that can't even find the dipstick to check oil. Cars have to have TPMS. DIC to tell when you should service. 15 year old nephew complaining that the microwave wouldn't work when the power was out. Did he think it was nuclear powered?

·
Registered
917 Posts

Well we are getting individuals that can't even find the dipstick to check oil. Cars have to have TPMS. DIC to tell when you should service. 15 year old nephew complaining that the microwave wouldn't work when the power was out. Did he think it was nuclear powered?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts