Registered
321 Posts
You will love those tires!...at least I do:positive:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You will love those tires!...at least I do:positive:

After seeing pics of them on your machine and your advice, i pulled the trigger. Im still waiting on fwd a arms...

·
Registered
321 Posts
After seeing pics of them on your machine and your advice, i pulled the trigger. Im still waiting on fwd a arms...
You won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Nice! Did your arms come in yet? Mine showed up this morning.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice! Did your arms come in yet? Mine showed up this morning.
not yet. they said possibly by the end of the week.

wife is mad at me, i really need a plow, but i got tires/lift/arms instead. lol :p

·
Registered
133 Posts
not yet. they said possibly by the end of the week.

wife is mad at me, i really need a plow, but i got tires/lift/arms instead. lol :p
Tell her the plow will do no good if you're just spinning on the stockers. First things first! :)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tell her the plow will do no good if you're just spinning on the stockers. First things first! :)

my outlaw mst's are horrible in the snow. so i told her in order to plow better i will need terminators. hook, line and sinker. :)

Reactions: cowpen and Grundo

·
Registered
321 Posts
my outlaw mst's are horrible in the snow. so i told her in order to plow better i will need terminators. hook, line and sinker. :)
Brandon...I had a layer of ice on my gravel driveway before the 18" fell. I had no idea it was there until I plowed all of the snow off. Not once did I spin a tire plowing...I took my father-in-law out for a ride in the back field, 2.5-3ft drifts breaking trail and I was unstoppable. He was very impressed and so was I.

Reactions: Twisted10

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Superatv 3" and my super atv fwd arms will be here wed! I will get some pix up wed night if all goes well.

·
Registered
77 Posts
What is the total height of the machine with the lift kit and larger tires? I am stock and only have 2-3 inches to spare in height to still be able to get it in my enclosed trailer.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
6'6" as it sits right now. If i put the shocks all the way up and to the outer holes of the lift, it would probably be 6'8"...

sorry for pic quality, it was a long day Wed putting the fwd arms on. Now I know why Im not a mechanic. :)

·
Registered
973 Posts
6'6" as it sits right now. If i put the shocks all the way up and to the outer holes of the lift, it would probably be 6'8"...

sorry for pic quality, it was a long day Wed putting the fwd arms on. Now I know why Im not a mechanic. :)

That looks great. How do you like the doors in terms of overall quality (air gaps, fit/finish, ease of use, etc?)

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
That looks great. How do you like the doors in terms of overall quality (air gaps, fit/finish, ease of use, etc?)

I took it about 100' into 15" of snow and it went through it w/ some effort. So far so good. Im going to try to get it out Sunday and I will report back.

·
Registered
77 Posts
All great info! Thanks Twisted!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.