PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Lords Prayer for John ( Backwoods ) Family

Our Father who art in Heaven hallowed be thy name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Lord give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those that trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation , but deliver us from evil, for thine is the Kingdom , the Power, and the Glory , forever and ever. Amen

Please watch over, bless and help this young boy , ( Logan ) overcome a terrible disease. And give his folks the strength they need to stay strong for this young warrior. Amen

·
Registered
616 Posts
Praying for Logan!

Reactions: WinnebagoWarrior

·
Registered
22,346 Posts
Amen. It saddens me to see such awful things happen to such good people, but especially to a child. I've been praying for them for quite a while and will continue to do so.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
From the Bible , Matthews 18:20 " For Where two or Three are gathered together in my name , there am I in the midst of them. "

Well, we've got almost 26,000 members plus guests, that equals a lot of potential prayer power , and I was taught there's a lot of Power in Prayer.

·
Premium Member
558 Posts
Prayers for his son and family.
Perhaps now all of the trash talking about Backwoods can be ignored?

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
I never trashed talked him I knew something was not going right nothing worse than ill children lost my niece at 2 years old drown in pool after first epileptic siezure prayers are coming from our family to yours john T&S

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Troy, So sorry to hear about your niece, that's terrible.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Has anyone heard how John's little guy is doing ? Been thinking about Logan and his Mom and Dad frequently. Still praying he's improving .

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Amen and God bless them all.

·
Registered
279 Posts
God,Bless them all,Will Pray for all of them,
Have had some Tragedy in My family lately.
If I can help in some way let me know.
VooDoo

Reactions: fswan

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
From the Bible , Matthews 18:20 " For Where two or Three are gathered together in my name , there am I in the midst of them. "

Well, we've got almost 26,000 members plus guests, that equals a lot of potential prayer power , and I was taught there's a lot of Power in Prayer.
A friend once told me that we should never limit the avenues that God is willing to bless us.... The more I think about it the more I believe that. If we don't ask for help, and for prayer, we limit the way that God and those who believe in him can bless others.

Wishing and praying for the best for you and your family. Stay strong, your family is depending on you.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts