PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2014 Momentum 5[SUP]th[/SUP] Wheel Toy Hauler by Grand Design all for just $78000.00 This is a Big Boy Toy Hauler
This is a luxury toy hauler with all the bells and whistles, I will try to list all of them: 3 slides, 6 way auto leveling, 3 awnings, ramp door party deck, 12’ garage with pull down screen, 32” TV and surround in garage, beer fridge in garage, 2 queen bunks with electric operation, main living electric fireplace heater, 50” TV with surround, leather triple recliner couch, double door fridge, Corion countertops, bedroom has large closet, Queen bed, 26” TV, huge under storage- more than any other brand, 5500 Cummins Onan generator, 2-30 gallon gas tanks; 1 for generator, 1 for fueling toys, central vac with electronic dust pan, 3 air conditioners, 2-8000# axles with 17.5” 16 ply tires, 124 gallon freshwater capacity, 12 gallon duel water heater, lots of LED courtesy lights, Trail Air Roto Flex hitch pin, sleeps 7, used 5 times, never lived in, call 701-641-7426 for more details. I've hauled the Ranger crew twice and the Razor 900 a few times great unit. Will consider delivery up to 1000 miles from Williston ND

Attachments

Reactions: RiverRunner

·
Registered
8 Posts
I know this post is a little old, but I am looking at s Momentum 355TH with a 12' 2" garage and have a 2013 ranger crew. You had no issues getting the crew in the garage? Tight fit?

Still have the camper for sale??

Thanks

2014 Momentum 5[SUP]th[/SUP] Wheel Toy Hauler by Grand Design $85,500.00
This is a luxury toy hauler with all the bells and whistles, I will try to list all of them: 3 slides, 6 way auto leveling, 3 awnings, ramp door party deck, 12’ garage with pull down screen, 32” TV and surround in garage, beer fridge in garage, 2 queen bunks with electric operation, main living electric fireplace heater, 50” TV with surround, leather triple recliner couch, double door fridge, Corion countertops, bedroom has large closet, Queen bed, 26” TV, huge under storage- more than any other brand, 5500 Cummins Onan generator, 2-30 gallon gas tanks; 1 for generator, 1 for fueling toys, central vac with electronic dust pan, 3 air conditioners, 2-8000# axles with 17.5” 16 ply tires, 124 gallon freshwater capacity, 12 gallon duel water heater, lots of LED courtesy lights, Trail Air Roto Flex hitch pin, sleeps 7, used 5 times, never lived in, call 701-770-2157 for more details. Sells for $100,000.00+ new. I've hauled the Ranger crew twice and the Razor 900 a few times great unit. Want to sell to purchase the next size bigger, but has a smaller garage and more living space( Happy Wife Happy Life)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes still available, Yes tight fit but give me a call and I'll tell you how to do it I went on a 500 mile round trip hauling the crew no troubles
BTW I left my phone # for you in a private message

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still available and still imaculate

1 - 4 of 4 Posts