PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 ranger 570 crew midsize and was wanting to go to a little larger tires. I'm looking at the Tusk Terrabite 27x11x12. Will this fit with stock suspension with no lift? Will wheel spacers be required? The factory tires are 10' wide.

I was also looking at installing a 2.5" lift if needed for the tires. I just need a little more clearance so I don't bottom out and drag while loading on the trailer. I'm not wanting to have it jacked up real high and make it start riding like crap. The one i'm looking at is from Marshallmotoart . com and just relocates the shock mounts to achieve the lift. Will that small of a lift affect the ride that much?

·
Registered
7 Posts
30" with lift and forward A arm

·
Registered
216 Posts
MMA says that you can run 28s, so 27s will likely be fine. Tire sizes aren’t true to the number though. 27 doesn’t mean it is actually 27. It could be slightly under/over.

As long as the shock settings are the same, the lift is not supposed to change the ride that much. The front springs will be slightly more compressed. Obviously, the center of gravity is raised.

I just got my lift for my regular 2017 Midsize, but I haven’t installed it yet. I just wanted a bit more ground clearance in the middle to avoid hitting a few rocks that I drive over on my property. For now, I’m keeping the stock tires to keep the stock acceleration and power.

BTW, my stock tires are 8 front and 10 rear. Yours may be as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts