PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased and installed the Polaris (MBQuart) Audio visor. This unit comes with 4 switch blanks for your use for other accessories. Anyone know how to route wires inside the visor to utilize the switches? I see no access panel or anything to give me access to inside the unit. I can't imagine I have to drill a hole in the top side. I've emailed Polaris and MBQuart and can't get an answer. Apologize for my ignorance.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
I just purchased and installed the Polaris (MBQuart) Audio visor. This unit comes with 4 switch blanks for your use for other accessories. Anyone know how to route wires inside the visor to utilize the switches? I see no access panel or anything to give me access to inside the unit. I can't imagine I have to drill a hole in the top side. I've emailed Polaris and MBQuart and can't get an answer. Apologize for my ignorance.
View attachment 132008
It's been a while but I believe I used the grommet the existing wires go through. Just cut out a notch and seal it back with silicone. I added two switches to mine. One to power the audio without the key and another for rear cab flood lights.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's been a while but I believe I used the grommet the existing wires go through. Just cut out a notch and seal it back with silicone. I added two switches to mine. One to power the audio without the key and another for rear cab flood lights.
Thanks. I'll check that out.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Looks like in your picture u can take that front panel off to access in behind there, looks like 4 screws. Just from what I see in your picture

1 - 4 of 4 Posts