PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
I think you may find a lot of the local MI stuff will be over at "the other site" that there has been so much discussion on lately.

·
Premium Member
6,358 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Forde, are you coming up for that ride? I remember you said you don't like long drives. You can lay over here for a few days if you want to break up the drive. Bring the gf and your dog.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Forde, are you coming up for that ride? I remember you said you don't like long drives. You can lay over here for a few days if you want to break up the drive. Bring the gf and your dog.
John, are you going? It shaping up to be a good ride. It cant be more than 5 or 6 hours from Central Indiana.

·
Registered
762 Posts
May 20-21, 2016. Probably not, I will be resting after the last pup goes home the weekend of Mothers day, and have a lot of projects to get started. Besides the Ranger is due for some maintenance, still waiting for the free time.

If it were a few weeks later I'd likely be there.

Reactions: Seastacker

·
Registered
762 Posts
John, are you going? It shaping up to be a good ride. It cant be more than 5 or 6 hours from Central Indiana.
It's 6.5 hours from my house. I'd really like to go, but I just don't think I'll be ready in time.

·
Premium Member
6,358 Posts
Thanks for the offer, John!! Tempting, have family up that direction (Green Bay) but I think I'm going to have to pass this year. I would really like to ride the UP - gonna to have to save my nickels and dimes!

Reactions: JJaxon
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.