PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me the width and length of a ranger midsize with tracks mounted? I have a 2013 500 LE and just ordered a set of T4s for it but want to make sure it will still fit on my current trailer.

Thanks!

·
Registered
406 Posts
post pics after u get them how much were they

·
Registered
237 Posts
Can anyone tell me the width and length of a ranger midsize with tracks mounted? I have a 2013 500 LE and just ordered a set of T4s for it but want to make sure it will still fit on my current trailer.

Thanks!
I was thinking about tracks for mine ,but understand there might be an issue with the air intake taking in snow

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
How would the intake take in snow? It's way under the hood. There's no way

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
How would the intake take in snow? It's way under the hood. There's no way
On the 570's and 900's that have the side intake, there's an issue with them sucking up snow and dust. Remember the dood who used plastic Trash pump pipe to re-route his snorkel he made? Seem as though alot of ppl hate the new side inlet design..im sure we'd all agree its a poor setup.

·
Registered
121 Posts

There's an intake relocation kit as identified in the polaris catalogue for those running tracks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Guys the op is talking about a 500 not 570. Intake inlet is under the hood.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Guys the op is talking about a 500 not 570. Intake inlet is under the hood.
yes, the OP was talking about a 500, but "trailcutter" the guy who asked about intake issues, may have a different model. Its not in his signature as to what he owns.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Yeah didn't think about that one lol

·
Registered
121 Posts
When I had my midsize 800, I had installed the inner fenders from Thunderhawk to minimize snow going inside the hood when running my tracks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts