PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having heck trying to sell my pro top roof . It is for crew 2011-2014. Anyone know where a good place to list it is ? Really don't want to store it long. Shipping is out of the question so a Texas based place is best. Do you think a dealership might want it ?

·
Registered
181 Posts
So I guess it's for a 500 or 570 Crew, I don't think that dealers would be interested in a used top, there in business to sell new accessories. I'd put in on Craigslist for half price you paid for it and hope someone would give that and it needs to be just like new, no damage for a quick sale. Shipping is usually out of the question on items that big, cost eats up all the profit, or saving to the buyer. I live in Ft. Worth and always have good luck on Craigslist with motorcycle items, it will probably be where you live that depends on buyers available and how fast it would sell. Is this roof the factory Polaris roof, or is it an off brand, pictures would help your sale plus where you live in Texas.

John

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is a pro top roof. I live outside Georgetown. It has the speakers and radio in it. Year old. I have it posted on several sites , no bites yet though. I just don't want to store it for very long. Pro top told me that it will fit any mid size crew 2011-2014.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts