PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

midsize to full size conversion in progress

62K views 225 replies 28 participants last post by  zmnypit 
#1 ·
Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Automotive tire Bumper
Automotive tire Tire Vehicle Auto part Car
cage is done now to the next thing getting rid of the struts I did the rear today replaced axles a arms with full size everything bolts up no mods at all but u will need a lil longer bolt an spacer to bolt the sway bar up witch the arms I got just by chance had the right ones in it also I have a 2" lift on the frame it the super atv one and it is a lot lower but will work fine for me I belive because ill be putting RZR fox shocks on it an the are a few inch's longer

See less See more
#3 ·
Thats awesome that the rear arms and axles all bolted together with no issues...did you use the same midsize outter knuckles or did you use fullsize knucles as well? What about calipers and stuff...midsize calipers or fullsize calipers? we neeeeeeed details. lol

#5 ·
Hell of a width difference..i like it man...i think ill be converting after i see how this all turns out... The wider rear stance would be great stability!

After you do the conversion...u need to work on a way to get full-time 4wd dood... i got a few ideas myself but nothing i can sit down and tear into...you on the otherhand, seem to go balls deep right off the bat! lol

#7 ·
and the front is going to be really involved that's why I havnt built the front bumper yet because I maybe doing a complete redesign of the front of the frame

#10 ·
Nice! !! Take lots of pics!!!

#12 ·
That's pretty cool. I just wish I had the time to redo the front, there's just no way for me lol. I'll just deal with my struts

#15 ·
Lol, I've just had a issue with em. Only issue is camber when lifting high, hopefully I'll get my axles and arms extended

Reactions: Rum Runner
#18 ·
if I were 65 years old this would prob be the best in the world but I ride hard an she hasn't been keepin up so lucky me I have the ability's to make stuff how I want it

#23 ·
Yes get to moving wags!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.