PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

Milennia PRV16 - Anyone use?

2K views 4 replies 1 participant last post by  bruuuuce 
#1 ·
Anyone use the Milennia PRV16?

Gauge Measuring instrument Auto part Technology Electronic device

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Well I bought one anyway. Lots of surgery required to get it to fit. Had to make an insert to make it work.

While I wont win any stereo contest for loudness or quality it is loud enough to be head which is all I need. I went with some cheap Pyle Hydro Marine speakers, I am sure it could sound much better but it doesn't sound bad for $18 speakers.

Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Bumper Trunk

Sky Cloud Technology Grass Tree

Vehicle Car Technology Electronics

Sent from my iPhone

This post has been deleted
#4 ·
I have some UTX baffles ordered, I don't expect much more out of the speakers but they should help a little and keep them dryer.

View attachment 6282

XTC 4" Speaker Baffles (Slim-line: 2-5/8" depth) Protect your speakers at Crutchfield.com

... The radio, well I don't know just installed it yesterday, around the yard it seems okay, was a little larger than the hole it took a lot of surgery to get it installed, but I think I will like it, I am not a big high-fidelity sound guy so as long as it turns on and works trouble free I will be happy (low standards).

#3 ·

After I shot this video I found EQ Menu and it sounds even better now.

#5 · (Edited)
I installed the XTC baffles today.

Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle Auto part Windshield

I also installed a usb port in the glove box
Vehicle Car Photography Family car

Before I installed the baffles I did a decibel test and 96bd, after the baffles it tested 99db, after installing the windshield it tested 99bd.

The baffles definitely made a change in sound it actually seems more pinched up. Jury is still out if I will keep the baffles on or not.

Sent from my iPhone

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.