PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was second in line for a used 900 LE. The guy bought it a yr ago and paid 14.5k for it but now needs a 4 seater. It had 75 hrs and was reportedly in mint condition, all stock. I was told if the first called didnt buy it, it was mine. Well, it sold. My experience is, the price of buying used is not discounted enough to tempt me. Im always surprised at ats and utvs that sell for a mere 2000$ or less discount to new. For that little of a discount, im going to buy a brand new one, get the warranty and piece of mind knowing what i am getting. However, in this case, as rare as it is, the guy was offered 9500 on trade so decided to sell it for 10.5$. That is a big enough discount and a good enough deL thT i would have gladly paid it. Oh well, wasnt meant to be so no problem

·
Registered
91 Posts
I couldnt agree more. I am a firm believer in you get what you pay for and everything happens for a reason. I shopped for used rangers as well and found some pretty sweet ones with the aftermarket products I put on mine already on it hoping to save a "dolla''. New is the best route. It's piece of mind to me anyways.

·
Registered
125 Posts
i picked up a 2014 polaris 900 reg cab for $7500 with 5 year extended warranty had 1400 miles so it was used only thing extra was it had a 4500 lb winch iv got about 250 more miles on it and its been a good machine i sold my old 2006 mule diesel for $5000 i wasnt in the market for one but for the price i grabbed it the guys f350 blew up and needed the cash bad

·
Registered
114 Posts
i picked up a 2014 polaris 900 reg cab for $7500 with 5 year extended warranty had 1400 miles so it was used only thing extra was it had a 4500 lb winch iv got about 250 more miles on it and its been a good machine i sold my old 2006 mule diesel for $5000 i wasnt in the market for one but for the price i grabbed it the guys f350 blew up and needed the cash bad
You stole that!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts