PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched here and across the internet and haven't really seen a solution to this problem. I reset my clock Friday and everything worked fine, yesterday I was wanting to toggle through my modes and the button wouldn't respond. I unhooked the battery cables to try a reset, charged the battery to eliminate low voltage issues and took the plug apart and checked for a loose wire and none of that worked. I assume the button/gauge is broke. This is on a 2022 570 fullsize with 18 hrs. on it. I hate to load this thing up and take it to the dealer for a warranty claim. Does anyone that has had this problem have an answer?

· Registered
‘17 Ranger 570 Midsize
1,345 Posts
I haven't had the issue and don't have a 2022. I would reread the section of the manual that refers to using the button just to confirm you aren't skipping a step. Of course, it's possible that your mode button is already broken, but seems more likely that you are missing something.

· Administrator
8,062 Posts
jabo, I hate to state the obvious but you might check the connection. They have been known to come loose on the older (more expierienced) models.

Reactions: jabo76
1 - 4 of 4 Posts