PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner

Monday 5-14-07 new updates ?

4K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  martymoe 
#1 ·
Any more delivery's, recalls or repairs being completed? Are there any in CA yet?

#2 ·
update from texas:
apparently polaris to save money on shipping has sent several partially assembled rzr's to irving texas in crates. their using a leased warehouse for final assembly and doing distribution from there.. the guy told me they were doing this for parts of cali and he thought somewhere in florida..
i'm hoping to seem mine this week..
i spoke with a dealer just across the state line in oklahoma on friday and they said they got theirs last wednesday. but that it had shipped from mn.
i guess the concentration of dealers here warranted them shipping like this to save money on freight..
lord knows i'm not seeing a break on freight from the dealer..
:)

#5 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by cisco kid

CA date moved from 5/5 to 5/19 ;-(
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Delivery or shipping?

#10 ·
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by martymoe

update from texas:
apparently polaris to save money on shipping has sent several partially assembled rzr's to irving texas in crates. their using a leased warehouse for final assembly and doing distribution from there.. the guy told me they were doing this for parts of cali and he thought somewhere in florida..
i'm hoping to seem mine this week..
i spoke with a dealer just across the state line in oklahoma on friday and they said they got theirs last wednesday. but that it had shipped from mn.
i guess the concentration of dealers here warranted them shipping like this to save money on freight..
lord knows i'm not seeing a break on freight from the dealer..
:)

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

That doesn't make any sense at all unless some of the components come from Texas! If everything came from MN., then you are looking at several crates to ship everything. I don't know if I believe this one or not. Then again, what do I know![:)]

#13 ·
Have there been any more deliveries that anyone knows of since polaris went quiet?
i keep thinking any day now we'll start hearing of a wave of deliveries and that will give everybody something to look forward to. since my ship date was so early, i have to believe my unit didnt go back to mn, i believe it's here close somewhere.. i've spoken with all of local dealers who were supposed to have a delivery last week and everyone of them are still saying "maybe today, we're not sure"
for now i guess, i continue to make parts for it and just hope they fit :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.