PRC Polaris Ranger Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at the Moto MTC tires mounted on M12 wheel but have a few questions. Right now my rig is stock but I want to fill out the machine better with bigger tires. I noticed I can get the MTC in 26x9x14 on front and 26x11x14 on rear or choose the next option of 28x10x14 all around. First off will the 28" tires fit on a non lifted machine without rubbing? If the 28" does need a 2" lift to work would it still fit ithrough a normal garage door? Another thing that I am noticing is the stockers use a staggered with....25x10x12 (f) and 25x11x12 (r). It seems the MTC's are narrower. I don't want the new tires to look slimmer than what I already have or am I missing something!

·
Registered
130 Posts
As a general rule, 28's will not fit without a lift or forward a-arms. 2" lift will be cutting it close.. as Commander said, depends on the machine

·
Registered
533 Posts
Like they mentioned, depends on machine. I'm running 28x10x14 MTCs on MSA M20's on my Ranger XP900. No lift, and it rubs just a little on the front fenders, but not enough to worry about. And it also still fits in my garage, with plenty of room to spare. second pic has 2 flat tires, but you can tell, my Jeep is taller than the Ranger and both fit fine.

Land vehicle Vehicle All-terrain vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Car Tire

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's a 570 full size.

·
Registered
130 Posts
If that's the case you should be able to run 28s if you can deal with a little rubbing..but with a lift and/or forward arms you will be fine

·
Registered
125 Posts
I run 28" MTC on mine as well without a lift and very little rub. After a few miles on the tires and you'll be in the clear

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Like they mentioned, depends on machine. I'm running 28x10x14 MTCs on MSA M20's on my Ranger XP900. No lift, and it rubs just a little on the front fenders, but not enough to worry about. And it also still fits in my garage, with plenty of room to spare. second pic has 2 flat tires, but you can tell, my Jeep is taller than the Ranger and both fit fine.

View attachment 9339

View attachment 9340

I am really debating on changing to a Roctane 27" tire so I can save some weight. This being said would you gave a side view of your machine running the 28's with no lift?

·
Registered
207 Posts
I just put the moto mtcs on mine 28x10x14 all the way around it rubbed just a little so I put on the super atv forward a arm kit ,wich was very easy with no lift and im very happy with it

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.